Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A "Grand" Canyon!

"I have Bane III - Temple of Eternal Agony opened and I'm staring at a bunch of cliffs in a valley that I've retextured three times so far and I'm still not happy with them. They don't give the correct feeling I'm aiming for....yet!
I'll probably end up tearing the cliffs down and starting over again. It's not what I'd envisioned.
Overall I'd say that it's a typical dromeding moment. "

That's by me, posted a few days ago in TTLG's Editor's Guild forums. I'm glad to announce that I have done exactly what I thought I might end up doing. I tore down all that I had done in the canyons and rebuilt them from scratch. I am immensely pleased with the result, and I think it's probably one of the better things I've created in DromEd. I'll post screenshots as soon as possible.
Overall, brushwork and terrain in the outdoor area of the mission is almost done.

Immortal

No comments: