Friday, November 23, 2007

Bane III update

Recently I realized that I won't be able to finish Bane III in any reasonable time if I want to build the whole thing from scratch. I just have too much real life work. After some thought I decided to look for a suitable abandoned mission to incorporate into my mission. After searching through Yandros' whole abandoned missions archive I found just the thing I wanted. I have also found many suitable textures to use.
Hopefully this will mean saving months of work and also saving the work of one of the community's most talented authors from going to waste.

I have also completed the outline for my next mission (after Bane III). It's based on something I wanted to make for the Hammerite Competition (which was canceled) but hadn't found the time.

Back to work now!

Immortal

No comments: