Monday, September 17, 2007

Bane II and Bane III progress report

Finally I got Bane II - Cult of the Damned ready for beta 2. It is being tested at this very moment. Depending on the number of problems my testers find, I'm hoping on releasing this mission between 1 to 3 weeks from now.

On the other hand, I've started construction of the trilogy finale, Bane III - Temple of Eternal Agony. I'm getting warmer and more excited as I go forward. So far I have made at least %10 of the terrain. I also was able to get a hold of objects and textures I needed and permission for using them in record time of 24 hours from 4 people! Special thanks to Sliptip, cardia1, Sensut and Troutpack for checking their TTLG PMs regularly!
I spent some time yesterday editing the skins to all the new objects and textures. The results are quite satisfying.
I've had a very good start on this mission. Hopefully this will carry on all the way through to the end.

Immortal :)

No comments: